GSOC 2012

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:53:00 UTC 2012

> CLang does more than just parsing, it also duplicates a part of the duchain.

You can stop at the AST building. And if you use more than that, it
may actually make DUChain building easier (just a thought, I don't
know for sure).

> At some (far away) point, this might be a reasonable step.

Yes, the idea is that it would take some time to implement and I
thought the GSOC would be a good opportunity to boostrap it. But if it
is deemed unreasonnable, let's forget about this for now as this is
not the subject of the thread. If I get some results with my playing
around with it, I will come back for another assault anyway. ;)

Alex.