GSOC 2012

Steffen Ohrendorf steffen.ohrendorf at gmx.de
Thu Feb 16 19:00:54 UTC 2012

What I'd like to see is a better Windows integration, mainly the MinGW/GCC
toolchain. As far as I can tell from my own half-hearted efforts, this task
should be a relatively easy one.

Apart from that, MSVC compiler support (and maybe even .vcproj/.sln support)
would be cool so that I could use it on work, but that would include changing
the C++ parser (and maybe the DUChain) to support Microsoft's language
extensions.

In other words: Make it possible to handle other compilers than GCC by
providing an interface/GUI to define custom compiler output parsing (like vim
does) and environment initialization.

Just my 2 cents.