Dependencies of parse-jobs

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:06:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes, I guess it's something like that too (race-condition or similar).
However I thought I could reproduce this with only one parser-thread
too... not sure.
I'll try forcing the parse-job to run immediately after an include is
encountered, thus delaying its parent; I wanted to avoid this, as I
think it'll really increase memory consumption. But if that's the only
way to make it work correctly, that'll have to do :)

I'll report back to you as soon as I can see whether this works or not.

Greetings,
Sven