Branching + release management of KDevelop 4.5

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:53:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> And Niko, what about the ex-Quanta plugins? Can we at least release some of
> them together wiht 4.5 - if so - which? Do they need some work, if so - what
> is required to be done?
yes, I'm all for it. I would say the following should be released:
- kdev-upload
- kdev-executebrowser
- kdev-xdebug
- kdev-sql

unsure about kdev-sql as it's more just "execute sql" than sql
language support but
I still consider it useful.

What needs to be done? I don't know of any open bug reports. So I'd
say it could be released
after maybe a further Beta/RC relase.

Best would be to do the release in sync with kdevelop relase - so do
you want to do that?

Niko