Review Request: Fix bug 308846 Clicking on messages does not move the cursor to that location.

Jeremy Murphy jeremy.william.murphy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:00:44 UTC 2012

On 20 December 2012 06:35, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> > The link identity is definitely an improvement, thanks.  However, I think
> > you have accidentally introduced a bug in doing so, as I have seen an
> error
> > message appear in the link colour, although *most* of them appear
> correctly.
> > I'll try to narrow it down.  Cheers.
>
> I bet this was the same before, if you look at the commit at
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdevplatform.git&a=commitdiff&h=8b6bfba875a1d0a27aeadeb7fcafbdc5583e6eed
> you'll notice that I did not touch the matching of lines at all. If I
> understand the filters correctly some 'parts' of an error may actually
> be highlighted as info-lines because they do not contain the 'error'
> keyword but refer to locations nonetheless. I guess errors from
> templates and errors which are coming from included files fall into
> this category.

Ah, I see.  I shouldn't make rash accusations like that anyway, sorry.  :)

I think I found the bug:

[...]/NodeSet.hpp:89:27: error: ‘Info’ was not declared in this scope

This line has both "error" and "Info" appearing in it, so I guess whatever
regular expression we're using for matching needs to be tweaked to handle
cases like this.

Cheers.

Jeremy