Context Menu not working on newly opened files

André Stein andre.stein.1985 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:46:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did a rebuild at work too and I still have strange problems with the
context menu. It seems to be currently working but I can always repoduce
a not showing  context menu when I close Kdevelop and then start it
again with some files already open from the last shutdown. The current
file which is open right after startup doesn't show a context menu. If I
switch tabs a little bit and return to that first file the context menu
shows up again! And it does show up for other files too?

I'll keep an eye on this during the day but it must be a regression
introduced during the last week or so.

Cheers,
André