Context Menu not working on newly opened files

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Dec 3 14:13:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

just rebuilt KDevelop on 28th and haven't used kdevelop much thus far.
In particular not the context menu, but today I noticed that in all
freshly opened files (via quick-open or jumping in the uses widget)
the context menu does not open at all. Neither right-clicking nor the
context-menu key on the keyboard work. Switching to another file and
back fixes the issue though.

I'm wondering wether I'm the only one seeing this (since I also
changed my graphics driver from intel to fbdev at the same time) or
wether this was maybe recently introduced?