Where is the list of all features for Kdevelop?

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 20:51:47 UTC 2012

Watching this mailing list I know that all you people are hard at work
adding features to Kdevelop 4.x.y. But watching the conversations, I can't
help but feel that I am not aware of or using even half the features
available in Kdevelop 4.x.y

In wanting to know my tool better, I wanted to take a walk through all its
features; from the least significant to the most significant

Anyone has a pointer to all the features of Kdevelop?

Michael