Adjust Qt application templates' categories

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 05:49:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

since Aleix suggested to post a patch, see the attached one. It
changes the category for the Qt application templates that KDevelop
ships to "Qt" instead of using "KDE". I think this is better since
those templates really are only Qt applications, they don't link to
KDE libs, they don't try to find any KDE libs. In fact I would have
found those more easily if they were in a Qt category the other day.