"Jump to outputmark" broken?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 20:51:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

turns out it was a small buglet introduced while moving the code from
kdevelop. Its fixed now in master and I took the liberty of making the
private class really private and rename the member related to the
error-item-storage back to m_errorItems so it reflects the content it
stores (the row-numbers of the error-items).

Andreas