Welcome Page reloaded

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:45:52 UTC 2012

I tested it a bit, and it looks very cool! A few things I noticed (I
will provide screenshots to make sure that we're talking about the
same thing):
In the main screen: http://i.imgur.com/oycoc.png
* I find the web view rather weird. It looks cool, certainly, but it
should either be resized to a usable size or any user interaction
should be disabled for it. Clicking around in it makes no sense as it
is, and shouldn't be possible.
* If no session is currently opened, maybe the "Open session" thing
should open the session in the same instance of kdevelop? Not sure.

In the bug screen: http://i.imgur.com/bMTYa.png
* I find the text hard to read. I'd suggest to change its color to white.
* The buttons at the top don't do anything for me, neither of the
three. The click animation triggers, but nothing happens.

Cheers!