Getting Style

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sat Apr 21 16:40:05 UTC 2012

I suggest to take format.config.uncrustify.4_spaces and propose
_changes_, so that we have clear and isolated options we can discuss
about. The whole parameter-set is simply too large to discuss it at
the same time, because you can hardly demonstrate all effects in a
single example snippet.

In my experience, apart from some minor parser glitches (it wrongly
formats some template code where type-information is required to
interpret the code), the main problem of uncrustify is with manually
aligned code, which it usually breaks, for example something like:
function( "arg1",
             "arg2",
             "arg3" )
becomes:
function( "arg1",
    "arg2",
    "arg3" )

Which actually is something I might get used to.