Getting Style

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 11:41:33 UTC 2012

Hello!

Here's my suggestion: http://paste.kde.org/460940/
I wanted to do the following, but didn't find the options:
* Add a space between the trailing parentheses for "if ( foo())"
* indent code after "public:" etc.
* enfore a space before the opening { braces (looks weird currently)

Here's an example:
before: http://paste.kde.org/460958/
after: http://paste.kde.org/460952/

Otherwise, as Andreas said, let the ranting begin :D

Greetings