Getting Style

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Apr 20 17:32:35 UTC 2012

On Friday 20 April 2012 19:29:31 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,

<snip>

> # now, what style?
>
> So, I hope you agree that with the above, a run over *all* our code bases
> with uncrustify would be feasable and very useful. The question is just:
> What style do we use?
>
> Personally I'm still for following the KDELibs policy and maybe even
> extending it a bit. I'll look at the results of using
> format.config.uncrustify.4_spaces on the PHP plugin on the weekend and will
> try to make it as pedantic as possible.

Oh and I forgot to mention this: Aleix, you will probably be hit the hardest
since you currently use your own style in the cmake manager which would not be
allowed anymore after this change. I hope you are OK with that and also see
the advantage of having just one style throughout KDev* code.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de