A wrong merge in KDevelop git

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:42:18 UTC 2012

2012/4/19, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>:
> Sigh, looks like after effects from my recent git mess-up are popping up:

> Subject: A wrong merge in KDevelop git
> Date: Thursday 19 April 2012, 23:34:39
> From: Alexey Morozov <morozov at gmail.com>
> To: Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>
>
> Hi!
>
> It seems, that script kiddy made a wrong
> merge 46dc789a6af992b929f510c420f0be922a5c2314 in the KDevelop git repo.
> Now both master and 4.3 branches contain sources of the development
> (4.3.60) version of KDevelop.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexey Morozov
>
> Does anyone know what to do now?
>
> Bye

I have locked the kdevelop repository and (again) force-pushed the
correct commit into 4.3.

@Everyone: You may need to "git pull --rebase" 4.3, especially if you
have local changes. Ask in the list or in #kde-git if you have any
trouble.

I'll keep the repo locked for a while, until scripty is set up to
avoid pushing the bad stuff again, and to give time for people in the
list to see this and update their local repos.

--
Nicolás