Split plugins from quanta repository into own repositories

Miquel Canes miquelcanes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:07:11 UTC 2012

Hi,
Today the quanta plugins has been splited out from the main repository, but
I think that the new repositories are not in the right folder.
Some kdevelop plugins are in this folder
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/devtools , some others in
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/devtools/plugins