GSoC Project: Ruby Language Support

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Apr 4 15:59:30 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 17:27:04 Victor Dodon wrote:
> Hello all. My name is Victor Dodon, I'm a 2nd year undergraduate student at
> Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers at "Polithenica" University of
> Bucharest. I'm interested in the Ruby Language Support Project. I know that
> are left only two days before the deadline of the student applications
> period but I would be very grateful is someone will give me some advices,
> suggestions and more informations about expectations from this project.

Hey Victor.

I'll be upfront: You don't really have a chance to get a GSOC slot for this
project. Working on KDevelop in general, and on Language Plugins in
particular, is no small feat and we expect people to show their abilities
before GSOC.

If you are interested in working on KDevelop, feel free to do so. If you stick
around until next year and show your abilities, I'm sure we can find a GSOC
slot for you.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff