Reviewboard Plugin Broken?

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Oct 4 05:44:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently noticed the Reviewboard plugin (which happens to be one of
my favorite features in KDevPlatform) was not displaying the list of
repositories, thus causing a crash in the workflow, etc. I then
discovered it was trying to fetch the list from /api/json/repositories
which doesn't seem to exist. I'm already working on a patch for that,
but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue as it
strikes me odd that it changed suddenly (I can recall it was working
like a month ago).

To work in the patch I'm following the documentation[0] which actually
never mentions the /api/json/repositories URL and, for example, states
that POST request to the respositories URL are for creating a new
repository. Thus, the workflow itself would likely change making this
a very delicate fix if needed. I could elaborate on the fixes I'm
coding or we could take this to the review board, whatever is best for
you.

David E. Narváez

[0] http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/webapi/2.0/resources/repository-list/