KDevelop 4.3

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:14:22 UTC 2011

2011/11/21 David Narvaez <david.narvaez at computer.org>:
> I added a bug yesterday about tool views[0] which I think is just a
> matter of finding out a better way to assign IDs. Hopefully fixing
> that will help with the multiple toolviews regressions.

The toolviews thing is unfinished usability-wise anyway, and it either
should get some usability work, or we should postpone it to the next
release.

For example, when you have two toolviews open (in my case usually
accidentally), then it feels natural to close on of them using the
little cross at top-right corner. However when you do that, you don't
just close the toolview, but you kill it completely, and you have to
re-create it manually if you want it back.

Greetings, David