Cpp Parser & multibyte chars (bug 274430)

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:01:30 UTC 2011

I suffer from the same problem, althogh I don't know exactly *how*
(there's random fails, but I don't know when exactly they occur -- i
think if files do not use utf8 and do not explicitly specify this, but
still use non-ascii characters). However it's quite a bit easier in
python, because _most_ files have the encoding denoted in the header
(it's required when using fancy characters in the source code). So I'd
be interested in knowing the text editor's encoding for a specific
file, too.

Greetings,
Sven