State of documentation

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sun May 29 22:27:41 UTC 2011

Hey there!

One hint from me, too: You write "This happens in the background after
you start KDevelop but it doesn't happen as you type along.". This is
not entirely correct; KDevelop will reparse files as you edit them
every 0.5 seconds or so. The reason it didn't work in your case was
that the file was not saved *at all*, and thus didn't have a mime type
set (so KDevelop could not know it's actually meant to be C code you
were writing).

Thanks for your work!
Bye,
Sven