kdev-php plugin won't start

Ievgen Pervushyn ilyk.php at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:37:55 UTC 2011

Does <kdev-php-prefix>/lib/kde4/kdevphp*.so exist? What does file and ldd
on it say? The above errors suggest that either the shared-object is
missing or that there's some hickup in kpluginloader. More details
should be visible if you run kdebugdialog and enable areas for KLibrary,
KPluginInfo and kdelibs (180)

http://pastie.org/1967441
 <http://pastie.org/1967441>so, "/usr/lib/kde4/kdevphplanguagesupport.so"
exists and I don't see any issues in ldd output

BTW: If I understood correctly you installed the self-compiled kdev into
/usr, thats not a very good idea as it can interfere with your
package-manager. In particular the package-manager can silently delete
or replace files from kdev if you update/install/remove packages. You
should install kdevelop to your home or /usr/local according to the
install-docs.

Andreas

yep, but I've uninstalled kdelibs, kdev, etc packages from package-manager.
then compiled kdelibs from source.
next was kdevplatform, kdevelop and kdev-php