Plugin for Scratchbox ?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 24 17:33:07 UTC 2011

On 24.05.11 16:32:17, Claudio Scordino wrote:
>     	I'm looking for some KDevelop plugin for Scratchbox (like the
> ones available for other IDEs like Eclipse or Anjuta).
>
> Do you know if somebody has implemented this kind of plugin ?

I haven't seen anything like that so far.

> Otherwise, can you suggest me some other plugin that changes the
> compilation command, that can be used as starting point for a
> scratchbox plugin ?

There's none, because that does not make sense (IMHO). KDevelop does not
handle compiler-commands itself, it leaves this to whatever buildsystem
you use (qmake, cmake, autotools, custom makefiles). So if you have a
buildsystem that allows for building with whatever compiler scratchbox
wants, then you can use that inside KDevelop.