function name in macro

Frank Tetzel s1445051 at mail.zih.tu-dresden.de
Mon May 16 19:03:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

i'm currently working with valgrind code and there nearly all functions are
going through a macro.

e.g.:
VgSchedReturnCode VG_(scheduler) ( ThreadId tid ){ ...

VG_(x) is a macro which expands to vgPlain_x.

These macros really confuse the source browser. Quick search works more or
less if one uses the expanded name. Everything else like jumping to
declaration doesn't work, not even the function list.

I would really like to reduce the time i'm greping the code. So, does anyone
know how one could get support for it? Or point me a direction where i should
start?

Regards,
Frank.