spencerandrewjackson spencerandrewjackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:58:47 UTC 2011

Hi! I'm trying to create a KCModule which will appear for all projects
under Project->Open Configuration. I created the class in
kdevplatform/projects, and set X-KDE-ParentApp=kdevplatformproject.
The constructor for the plugin isn't getting executed, and it's not
appearing in the Dialog. Further, I can use kcmshell4 and see a blank
window with my title, comments, and GUI. My thought is that it has
something to do with the .desktop? I've included the file below. If
anyone has any thoughts on what's wrong with this, thank you very
much.

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Service
Icon=kdevelop
Name=Projectsafdd Editor Settings
Comment=Magic String
SeviceTypes=KCModule

X-KDE-ModuleType=Library
X-KDE-Library=kcm_kdev_projecteditorsettings
X-KDE-FactoryName=kcm_kdev_projecteditorsettings
X-KDE-ParentApp=kdevplatformproject
X-KDE-ParentComponents=kdevplatformproject
X-KDE-Weight=7

Spencer