some untranslatable strings in KDevelop 4.2 and question about running local kdevelop instance

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Thu Mar 10 00:44:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

attached is a patch which fixes the 2 problems below. I didn't manage to commit it myself, unfortunately :-(
so could someone please commit it for me?

I followed the instructions in here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Git/Pushing

means that I first created a writeable remote by

git remote add origin-rw git at git.kde.org:...

tried to push

git push origin-rw master

entered my passphrase and ended up in this:

bad command: git-receive-pack '...'

Could anyone give me a hint what's wrong?

regards
Gerhard

Am Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011, 12:04:13 schrieb Milian Wolff:
> On 02/15/11 21:42, Gerhard Stengel wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been hunting some untranslatable strings in kdevelop.
> >
> > 1.) "Base class" and "Derived class" in the class browser. The i18n calls are missing, fix see attached patch.
>
> Please go ahead and commit this. Or should I do it?
>
> > 2.) In kdevplatform/documentation the Messages.sh skript is missing, so no .pot file is created for this folder.
Missing