Patch for automake plugin to compile again

Lambert CLARA lambert.clara at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 3 23:26:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've stumbled across a build error when I tried to compile the automake plugin from playground.
It fails when linking lib/libkdevautomakeparser.a(makefileinterface.o) :
> relocation R_X86_64_32 against `MakefileInterface::staticMetaObject' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC

It seems that it was trying to link a static library to a dynamic one.
Attached is a patch that fixes the compilation of the plugin and its unit tests. I also increased the X-KDevelop-Version to 12.

Hope that helps, bye,
Lambert