Find uses/rename is being painfully slow

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:03:54 UTC 2011

Hey,

as a pure user opinion for this matter, I find it especially
problematic that finding uses is aborted when moving the mouse away
from the find uses dialog. This effectively binds me to keep my mouse
still for a minute or two, making "Find uses" a feature I almost never
use (I can't even switch to my web browser or such while it's
searching). I'd use it much more often if searching would continue in
the background (when the popup closes), or, if that eats too much CPU
in your opinion, there's at least a button to force it to continue...
What do you think about that?

Greetings from Germany,
Sven