unsure functions

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:49:18 UTC 2011

Hi David,

thanks for your answer. I already tried that the easy way (just create
multiple declarations) but it didn't seem to work correctly, although
I was unable to identify the exact problem. Thus I assumed it just
isn't meant to be used like this in the API and started looking for
another solution.
So you think it should work without any tricks (like invalidating
previous declarations)? Then I'll try again, maybe I was just doing it
wrong.

Greetings,
Sven