PHPUnit plugin progress

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jun 19 18:04:33 UTC 2011

Davide Simoncelli, 19.06.2011:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm developing the PHPUnit plugin and rigth now it is able to:
>
> - parse phpunit.xml file and configure  PHPUnit's core functionality via
> project setting
> - configure the path to phpunit executable via kdevelop setting
> - configure test folder
> - collect test cases

sounds great!

> I'm able to run tests too but I'm still writing the output parser  to
> create results.
>
> I would like to fix some UI problems in Veritas first.

Yeah, feel free to hack it up as you like. If you are only changing UI stuff,
go ahead as you like. If you change internals and public API please document
these changes and/or adapt the ctest plugin (which is - afair - still supposed
to work with the veritas plugin).

> I tried to create a
> personal clone of Veritas but I can't clone it because it says I have no
> read permission  to playground/devtools/veritas.

Local clone on your machine or a remote clone? If the latter - no need for
that. Just work on master as you like.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff