PHPUnit plugin progress

Davide Simoncelli netcelli.tux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:30:31 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I'm developing the PHPUnit plugin and rigth now it is able to:

- parse phpunit.xml file and configure  PHPUnit's core functionality via
project setting
- configure the path to phpunit executable via kdevelop setting
- configure test folder
- collect test cases

I'm able to run tests too but I'm still writing the output parser  to create
results.

I would like to fix some UI problems in Veritas first. I tried to create a
personal clone of Veritas but I can't clone it because it says I have no read
permission  to playground/devtools/veritas.

Any idea?

Thank you

-- Davide