Unit Testing: Interfaces VS Implementation

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jun 11 15:31:46 UTC 2011

Milian Wolff, 11.06.2011:
> Hey all,

status update, please read the first mail as it's still valid.

> * ShellBuddyTest (fails since current implementation lies in KDevelop)

if someone tells me how, I would like to move the test files to
kdevelop/languages/cpp/test and keep their git history.

I just did it locally without caring about git and it works like a charm. As
the test heavily depends on .cpp/.h it makes sense to me and would finally
make all tests work on the remote test machine.

> * StandardOutputViewTest

was unrelated and is fixed now

bye
--