[Solved] Problem with kdevelop-pg-qt build

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 17:41:55 UTC 2011

On 09.06.11 19:24:56, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Does anybody know why isn't the cmakelists.txt file checking that?

It actually does search for bison and flex and it also reports both, but
it has a fallback to simply use the pre-generated code. So not having
either is not an error.

I don't know what errors the OP had, but building kdevelop-pg-qt without
bison+flex is supposed to be possible. But apparently the author broke
that, Jonathan?

I guess its a simple matter of running bison/flex and checking in the
newly generated parser files.

Andreas