Found reason for random mainwindow resize

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:30:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

while driving home and hacking in the train I found the reason for the strange
mainwindow resizing milian and alex had during typing kDebug() <<. I also had
it while doing that, but I was already in a string (kDebug() << "foooo).
The reason is that the backgroundparser parses the file while parsing
and fails - as
the statement is not finished. It then displays a red message in the
status bar to state
that.
For some reason this message is displayed multiple times - concated. And exactly
that makes the mainwindow resize.
I reproduced it by typing fast.

Niko