RValue reference support

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:18:07 UTC 2011

2011/6/2 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>:
> PS: anything wrong with my other commits, have you had time to review them
> (partially) ?

Not thorougly, but it looked ok.

Regarding the ReferenceType extension: Actually, for consistency and
memory-saving, it would be better if you would add a modifier
"AbstractType::IsRValueModifier", equal to
"AbstractType::ConstModifier". This would reduce the size of
ReferenceTypeData by 4 bytes, and it would generally allow flagging
any types as RValues, which _might_ become useful in future. As for
the uglyness of using the modifiers, I think we should add some helper
overloads like "bool AbstractType::isRValue() const { return
d_func()->m_modifiers & IsRValueModifier; }" and "setIsRValue" (the
same for ConstModifier).

Greetings, David