deleting DUChain cache dir together with session dir

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at math.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 22 03:10:47 UTC 2011

On the topic of this thread: I got into trouble with our system administrators
because all my students now use KDevelop and they suddenly had these ~1GB
directories in their home dirs. That's not much of a problem -- unless the GB
of data is spread over a few ten thousand files and all these are located on
an NSF mounted home directory located on a file server one building over.

In other words: I can confirm that the fact that this data isn't deleted is a
problem indeed.

Best
 W.

Wolfgang Bangerth                email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu