unit tests failing

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jul 20 13:36:23 UTC 2011

Hey all,

some of our unit tests (e.g. DocumentControllerTest) is crashing now with:

QFATAL : DocumentControllerTest::testOpeningNewDocumentFromText() ASSERT:
"view->parentWidget()" in file
/home/milian/projects/kde4/kdevplatform/plugins/contextbrowser/browsemanager.cpp,
line 83

I think it's due to working sets.

Note that I've pushed some cleanup stuff for our unit tests, but checked that
this error happened even without those changes. Please, could someone
investigate? Afair the above was even reported as a bug once, so hopefully we
can fix that.

bye
--
Milian Wolff