Crashes

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jul 19 14:02:39 UTC 2011

Hello.

I run the today downloaded master under kde 4.6.3 (FC15).

During last 2-3 months I have sporadic kdevelop crashes each 20-30min. I did
not reported this, as I hoped to catch some sequence which leads to this, but
still did not succeeded...:(

From an hour ago, after the next crash, I am not able to work:

1. Restarting brings up kdev with one opened source file in the editor.
Opening another file comes INSTEAD (substitutes!) the previous file. After 4-5
openeings, kdev crashes.

2. The old problem returned - when I open "Help->About Kdevelop" dialog and
press "Close" button, kdevelop hangs and I need to kill it.

I tried to remove the .kdevduchain files and others - not helps.

Question: David Nolden corrected something which seems to have something in
common with my case. Is it already in the master and I can try to use it?
I am really stuck now with my project :((((((

Regards
--
Leon