Ideas for new students?

Valentyn Pavliuchenko valentyn.pavliuchenko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:15:43 UTC 2011

Few little thoughts about features from a non-developer:

1. qmake plugin (to make migration from Qt Creator easier - it's a main
KDevelop competitor)
2. adding tabs to documentation view (to allow having few documentations
open)
3. adding tabs to code browser (to allow saving multiple "find uses"
searches)

--
Best regards,
Valentyn Pavliuchenko