Kdevelop php debugger

Davide Simoncelli netcelli.tux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:32:42 UTC 2011

On Friday 01 July 2011 11:35:09 Przemek wrote:
> Hello,
> I got very old post on blog
> http://nikosams.blogspot.com/2010/02/kdevelop-xdebug-php-debugger.html and
> after one year, this package is not available in any repo ;) so I try to
> download it and install as kdevelop plugin, but was imposible to compile it.
> Can I have a request to you to provide a some ppa? It'll be very helpfull
> during programing in php on kdevelop to have also debugger.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Przemysław Czekaj.
>
> ----
> kdevelop
> --version
>
> Qt: 4.7.2
> KDE Development Platform: 4.6.4 (4.6.4)
> KDevelop: 4.2.2

Oh, you are right. That is a very old release and it is probably not
compatible with last kdevelop.
xdebug is available in Quanta project:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/devtools/quanta/repository/revisions/master/show/debuggers

I know there is an effort to release some Quanta's plugin soon
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDevelop4/Meeting2011#Quanta_.2F_External_Plugins
), but you can try to get xdebug plugin from Quanta repo and compile it.