Less Time for KDevelop next weeks

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jan 16 16:23:39 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I just wanted to notify you all that I'll have less time to hack on KDevelop
the next weeks, as I started my Bachelor thesis recently. This along with my
job at KDAB and my real life will make it less likely that I'll spent big
amounts of time on KDevelop.

I'll still do the release management, triage bugs, review code and maybe even
fix bugs. Just no big feature development and I might be slow in responding.

Anyways, this should only take 3months max :) I'm looking forward to it, bye.
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de