Configure editor, fonts and colors, highlighting text styles,

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jan 6 16:38:19 UTC 2011

Zdeněk Čulík, 06.01.2011:
> Hi all,
>
> after opening Configure editor dialog,
> on Fonts and Colors sub-page,
> on highlighting text styles tab,
>
> there is a combo-box which is not initialized
> by current file type.
>
> So I prepared small patch which is attached.
>
> And two new files documentcontainer.h and documentcontainer.cpp
> ( for kdevplatform/shell directory )
>
> Code is based on the file kate/utils/kateglobal.cpp (from kdelibs-4.5.2)

Hey, looks good.

Looking at the KatePart sources, it seems like ActiveView is the only usage of
the ContainerInterface, but we should implement the other methods as well imo,
just to give potential plugins the ability to use it all.

Can you send me a patch created with "git format-patch" that includes your
changes? I'll then integrate it.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff