KDevelop Website

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 14:36:17 UTC 2011

> Regarding the design, it's quite hard to read the links at left on the green
> background. Maybe we can make the background a little more white?
> Aleix

Ok, I'll see what I can do.
I plan re-do the theme images in a slightly lighter and paler green
anyways (some time this week), since the current color scheme doesn't
fit the color of the new KDevelop logo very well.
So if there are any other ideas/requests regarding the theme, now
would be the time... :-)

Also, in case anybody else wants to play around with the color scheme,
you can find the theme's source SVG file (open it with Inkscape!) at
http://sam.megabyet.net/kdevelop-website-design/

Sam