Pointer-To-Member?

Olivier JG olivier.jg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 02:51:55 UTC 2011

I've attached a single patch for Floris' pointer-to-member changes which
will apply against the latest KDevelop master (the original patches
won't apply against test_parser).
Except for removing two commented returns and a couple whitespace
changes, this is just the most recent patchset sent by Floris to this ML.
Since Milian asked for someone to apply this, I'll just leave this here
for a couple days, and if there are no objections, I'll push it.

-Olivier JG