Fix for non selectable project target in launch configuration dialogue

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Fri Feb 18 22:46:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

the attached patch fixes two small GUI problems in the launch configuration dialogue.

- the radio button left of the project target dropdown box isn't visible
- after you've entered a program name in the textbox, closed the launch config dialogue and reopen it, it's no longer
possible to select a project target again because the dropdown box stays empty. You have to close the dialogue and
reopen it.

I suppose I should have posted that to the git reviewboard, but I have no clue which "standard user name and password"
are meant. How can I get one?

regards

Gerhard