Test plugin

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Fri Feb 18 09:50:08 UTC 2011

2011/2/16 Miha Čančula <miha at noughmad.eu>

> 2011/2/16 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>
>
> On 02/16/11 15:04, Daniel Calviño Sánchez wrote:
>>
>>> I saw the GSoC project idea for an integrated CTest / QTestLib view.

>>> Is this plugin the one you are looking for?:
>>>
>>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/xtest/
>>>
>>> The plugin also requires this library:
>>>
>>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-libraries/veritas/
>>>
>> Thanks, these are the ones, yes. I thought everything was moved to git.
> Thanks.
>
> And Miha, do you plan to attend GSOC? Or do you want to do that no matter
>> what? Anyways, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
> Yes, I plan to attend it. However, given that I use KDevelop daily, I would
> like to do it in any case. Considering that a plugin already exists (and
> IIRC it was quite complete), there might not be enough work for a
> whole-summer project.
>
> I'll check it out right now to see what needs to be changed and/or added.
>
> Thanks for the responses.

Alright, a three-line patch was needed to make it compile and load with the
current git version. Now, the question is where to put it. In
playground/devtool (like it's now, only on git.kde.org)? Should it be moved
back to KDevPlatform? I'd be happy to maintain it if needed, and I'll try to
write the conversion rules now.