qmake project manager + kdevelop master: beware!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Feb 8 16:34:44 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I just encountered a major bug in the experimental QMake project manager.
Anyone who is using it take extra precaution to prevent data loss!

What I did (afair):

project manager view:
- right click on a file in a sub folder
- select menu for parent file
- create file
=> file was created in project root and not in the sub folder
- right click on incorrectly created file
- remove file

this removed the whole project folder and finally crashed when it tried to
remove the project folder item itself...

I hope to investigate this later today, but wanted to warn those living on the
bleeding edge. Take care
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de