C++ support questions

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Mon Feb 7 15:03:41 UTC 2011

On Monday 07 February 2011 13:53:44 David Nolden wrote:
> If the
> namespace context was known, we could somehow pass it to the sub-job
> (see sourceNeeded at preprocessjob.cpp:584). Maybe we could add some
> ugly hack, to detect "namespace" prefixes without using the parser.
> This is not nice though.

And you would have the problem again when people decide to do something like

class David_Rocks {
#include "common_members.h"
public:

};

If a crude hack should be made, perhaps it would be best to only divide the
parsing of files when the includes are in the top-level scope? That is,
between brackets the includes are simply inlined, then processed as a whole.
Would that be possible?

--
Kind regards, Esben