Bug 176389

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Dec 29 12:27:06 UTC 2011

On Monday 26 December 2011 02:03:37 Kousik Kumar wrote:
> Respected Sir/Madam,
>
> I recently used KDevelop for a Database Management System Project in my
> college. I wish I could contribute something to the software that helped me
> finish my project. Also during the project, I felt the need for a small
> window to test simple C++ codes. Luckily, this bug coincided with my wish
> and hence I wanted to come up with the plugin. I have built KDevelop from
> source. I hope with little help I can least make a try in writing a plugin
> that might be useful to test small snippets of code for KDevelop. Can I
> mail you again for further doubts regarding this plugin?

Personally I would probably use the "quick compile" external script for this
task. Isn't that enough?

Otherwise you are of course free to work on a designated plugin for this task,
if you think it is required. Please put your questions to the kdevelop-devel
mailing list.

Thanks, take care
--
Milian Wolff