Recompiling contexts

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 27 07:09:25 UTC 2011

Hey,

Maybe you never encountered the problem, I also didn't until now. I
noticed it because I append those type-hints to function arguments,
and those are lost when recreating declarations. If you don't do that,
there's no way to notice this behaviour other than reading debug
output, I think...

Cheers,
Sven